"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Lord Provides

Making the transition this week leaving my job of 19 years and 25 years in industry to go on staff at Alice Drive Baptist to prepare for our new life as missionaries.  This is our next step in answering God's call into ministry.  It became very clear this is not a one time experience but an ongoing process we are going through.  We have to continually separate from ourselves and look to God in every day things of our lives.  Not easy for me at all, sounds great typing it up but not see easy during the day.  Tonight, I can say I trusted in the Lord and I saw His provision.  Tonya and the kids had a near miss in the car today, they are safe.  Pastor Clay is a blessing with his leadership to learn and prepare.  Thank you Lord for loving us and the opportunity to know the Lord Provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment