"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Following HIS call

It's still hard for me to wrap my mind around the God of this Universe calling 2 broken vessels that he has mended and filled to serve Him as National Children's Ministry Coordinators in Botswana, Africa.

I think my favorite saying these days is "I have no idea." I'm just grateful that I know and trust the only ONE that does have all the ideas and knows everything! My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. HE is leading and we are trusting and following. It feels like doing a trust fall straight back into the arms of God. There is no one or nothing there to catch us....Just Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment