"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A week with Freedom Fellowship




Saying goodbye to our ADBC team was made a little easier by our time with the Freedom Fellowship team.   Our great friend Mark Johnson led this team of six.  Freedom picked up on the building project of the feeding station and made great progress.  Our family joined the team on their last night at the Mokolodi game reserve to celebrate a wonderful week.  We saw lots of animals but the highlight was being up-close to the rhinos.  We ended the evening with a delicious "Bush Braai" (aka - cookout).  It was a fantastic ending to an awesome week!! Thanks Freedom Team for all of your hard work and for a wonderful time of fellowship.  I hope you enjoy the pictures of our evening together.
Tonya

1 comment: