"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Grateful for Help

I was able to spend a little time with Mark Johnson this morning before he left.  He was very helpful in showing me the best way to share photos.  I am happy to be able to share  more of what we are capturing while here.

The past few weeks we have been so blessed to have friends with us - they provide so much help - not only physical help, but emotional and spiritual help. Both teams worked very hard to build the feeding station in Old Naledi.  Both teams led Worship (preaching) at Old Naledi Fellowship.  Both teams spent time with our family and shared meals.  Both teams sacrificed time away from their families to be a part of ours and to be the Hands and Feet of Jesus in Botswana.  We have been Blessed!!!

Today we said our last goodbye to Mark Johnson who stayed with us a few extra days after the others on his team left.  Mark is such a great guy and friend. He and Scott have a long standing "bromance".   Mark has a huge heart for Botswana - this was his 4th short term trip to Southern Africa.  We really enjoyed the extra days he had with us.  He and Scott got to do a little traveling, shopping and visiting with pastors in the outskirt villages.

I am attaching pictures of the past few weeks that show the progress of the feeding station during both teams stay.  Enjoy!!!

Until the next team comes we will cherish the time we've had!!
Tonya


2 comments:

  1. AMAZING PROGRESS!!! wow how exciting it must be to see the plans coming to fruition.

    ReplyDelete