"However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

Friday, February 5, 2010

Praise God for Good News from Old Naledi Botswana

God be glorified.  Moruti James reported in their worship service this Sunday morning the hall was filled to capacity.  Children had to sit on the floors.  One of thier visitors at the church was a ring leader of local gang.  He gave his life to Lord Jesus.  Praise God.Thanks be unto Him. Pray for Moruti James and his time with this gentleman.

They have already experienced 12 decisions and 10 baptisms this year so far.  God is pouring out his blessings on this village.  This is an amazing time to be part of God's work.

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!!! To hunger and thirst after God like that is so amazing. You are blessed to go serve where they are hungering for spiritual food. I continue to pray for the people of Botswana and your family. Glory to our great God!!!!

    ReplyDelete